better music player?

Last Updated:

1. Gotte

Gotte Active Member This Topic's Starter

Any music players out there with adjustable EQ (bass treble etc)?

Advertisement
  2. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

actually, I've heard that there is a EQ program somewhere, it's not a player, just a system EQ. No idea what it's called or if it's any good though.

3. nomnompie

nomnompie Well-Known Member

One that I know of called Astro Player BETA, but the EQ isn't really that superb in my opinion.

I haven't seen a system EQ however, but would be interested to know if there really is one.

4. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I remember what made me think there was an eq. there is an app called audio manager that has an icon that looks like EQ sliders, but the app is just a volume manager for the various volume options, like ringer and media.

There is a feature request over at google to add eq to the music player, but it might take a while, it's only medium priority & they have several at high priority.

5. Gotte

Gotte Active Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded the astroplayer, and there does actually seem to be an EQ, though it's badly labeled (in that there's none), and for the life of me, I can;t see how it actually plays music off my phone.

Thanks, though, for the lead.

6. MR_COATES

MR_COATES Well-Known Member

I'd been wondering the same thing after being a bit spoiled by my Nokia 5800 (audio-wise anyway!).

To be honest my favourite player is MixZing (free version). There isn't any equalizer but I find that the overall quality and features are excellent when used with my sony in-ear buds.

Deep bass, clear treble. That's all I want and it's what I get from this combination.

Would love to see a proper music player with graphic equalizer. I'm sure we're not the only ones!