Better sound quality on Replacement

Last Updated:

1. Ludee00

Ludee00 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have had the fascinate since September and love it. One day the speaker phone went out and I called the rep and they did not have a fix, so they sent me a replacement phone.
    The sound quality on my old phone was fine. A bit tinny at times but OK. But the replacement blows it away. I didn't even send it back for that, it was just an added bonus. So for those of you with sound issues. May want to get a replacement and see if its better??

Just an FYI for all of you :)

Advertisement
  2. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Was it a straight warrenty replacement through vzw? And did they send you the complete phone with the back plate?

3. Fynx

Fynx Well-Known Member

mine continues to overdrive both the ear speaker and speakerphone. I love all aspects of the SF except the phone. Using a BT headset limits my issues, but I still am not happy with the sound quality w/o headphones.

Glad to hear that your issue is fixed. Hopefully I can get a replacement too and fully enjoy the phone.

4. oneiztoomany

oneiztoomany Well-Known Member

i got a replacement phone and call quality was about the same....my 30 days is coming up so have to decide if i should give up and get a Dinc or DX....tough part is that i love everything else about this phone.

5. Ludee00

Ludee00 Active Member This Topic's Starter

It was through Verizon. Phone plus backplate. But no sd card and no other accessories. I'm still amazed by the difference with the quality. Like I said it wasn't terrible before, but WHAT A DIFFERENCE!