BetterCut compatible with Home+++?

Last Updated:

1. boots897

boots897 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys I just dl'ed the new home replacement Home++ and I love it but I just tried to customize my icons with Bettercut and it doesn't seem to see all the applications on my screen? When I had OpenHome and opened bettercut it would ask me what home replacement I was useing and with Home++ is isent doing that. Can someone help me?

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...that's weird. I had Home++ for a bit, and I was able to use BC with no issues. Did you try rebooting your phone?

3. havi007

havi007 Well-Known Member

i cant find it either can u be specific who is the publisher and exact name of the app Home++ or Home+++ or Home +++? we really want to know

4. Jason8

Jason8 Member

same issues, bumping this and also creating new thread in the Android Applications forum...

I can make icons for some things, but not others...weird and annoying...

5. Jason8

Jason8 Member

Answer from another thread in case OP and others were still having difficulty:

6. boots897

boots897 Member This Topic's Starter

yea that was exactly what I was talking about not being able to edit the shortcuts I had to make all new ones.....and yea I noticed when I had open home it asked me what home app I wanted to make shortcuts for and now that I have Home++ it doesn't have that option...thanks guys