Bettercut...General

Last Updated:

1. Echo17121

Echo17121 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone had any luck using bettercut on their incredible? I get some error about open home and then a fc. Big waste of two bucks.

Advertisement
  2. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

you'll have to make the shortcuts, can't edit ones already there. you'll also find some that'll give an error something about "program not installed" I'm still working on a way to manually make those. have only had the camera and people one do that to me so far. others i've tried are working fine.

3. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Also, if you go to market and uninstall through market within 24 hours, you won't be billed.

4. Echo17121

Echo17121 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah when I try to make my own shortcuts it freaks out and the causes all sorts of trouble with my phone. I have uninstalled it, but I didn't try it until a few days after I got it so no luck with the refund. :(

I really would like to try and make my own shortcuts or at the very least change the names of the ones that disappear off to the side, but oh well.

5. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

**screenshots down below for follow-along**

Only way I have found to make so far:

Start with Bettercut installed on a homescreen,

bring up 'Add to Home'

select 'Add shortcut'

select bettercut

select activity (may have to wait a few min the first time you go to this screen for it to fill in)

select shortcut you want - in this case i added internet browser

select change icon - select where icon is - select icon you want - rename shortcut if you need/want

select create

exit bettercut, find icon on screen you placed it on. and if it works, enjoy. if it doesn't well i'm still working on how to create manual shortcuts myself.

Attached Files: