Support BEWARE: new sprint store in Richmond TX

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JJBIGS, Oct 26, 2010.

1. JJBIGS

JJBIGS New Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Took my evo in today to have them address the camera lens cover crack issue. They said no prob, but it'll take about 30min. I was like 'wow this place rocks'! I took care of a few errands, came back, and the dork in the back wants my security code, so he can riffle through my phone ( for like what seemed like forever ) to see if I was rooted. I asked him that very question - " yeah bro I can't swap it out if you Did......Its gonna take 2 days"!! He somehow thought the camera was broken. He missed the big ass crack. To make a long FU story shorter, I now have a sweet new lens cover & bezel. I just wish the back speaker & flash still worked ,(like it did b4 I left her with him) that I just noticed. :mad: .......Oh yeah when I got home earlier ( my first trip ) today I noticed the d-bag failed to install my 16gb sdhc. On a positive note their's a buttload of sprint stores in TX. Sorry for the book, just needed to vent. My first post, but absolutely love this place & my sexually assaulted evo.

Advertisement
  2. jmwood

jmwood Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Got any pictures of your sexually assaulted evo? Sorry had to... :D

3. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    I didn't know rooting your phone cracks the camera lens. Learn something new every day.

4. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    Take it back and talk to the manager.

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    Indeed. Uncalled for on sprints part. A number of the repair stores in dfw are not actually sprint stores. Any idea if this was an actual sprint corp store or one of the other guys? The later is more common and those are very hit or miss. If you have time put in a complaint to cust service

Tags: