beware ordering screen protectors form these guys

Last Updated:

1. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I assume im not the only one out there looking for screen protectors for the behold II. and you will also know that T-mo doesnt really carry them. so i had to result to E-bay. i ordered from a company DCMUGEN. if you are looking for screen protectors, order from a different company. i ordered 3 screen protectors for $2.50 (free shipping). now i know its only 2.50, but all 3 arrived BENT the packaing was just a thin business envelope with a sticker that reads "do not bend". but anyone who is anyone knows the postal service. my screen protectors were bent to hell and back. avoid this company.

i have a complaint in, demanding them send me new screen protectors, and to main them FAST. albiet overnight or at the very least expedited..

i keep you guys informed.

Advertisement
  2. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

I just go to wally world and use theirs

3. HadouGhost

yeah but i dont like ''cutting'' screenprotectors to size.

4. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

ya it does suck

5. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Try invisibleSHIELD they are really nice but a bit on the expensive side

6. Nu11u5

Nu11u5 Well-Known Member Developer

I went with Boxwave. There's were the only ones I found that made accommodations for the optical proximity sensor to the right of the speaker. I'm still not sure if it made a difference but I didn't want to take chances.

Good quality product, but pricey. Be prepared to apply it - the best method is not in the instructions. I wasn't and messed up. Now I have tons of dust stuck to the back.

Always next time I suppose

7. deathclutch

deathclutch Well-Known Member

i just used a g1 from the tmobile store! it was like...2 screens for $10 or something.. ive been using the 1st one for over 2 months.. still perfect condition! and i work in a sheet metal fabrication shop.. so i always have metal particles on my hands

8. HadouGhost

yes the problem is tmobile, atleast the ones by me, dont carry the behold 2 screen protectors.

9. jklong03

jklong03 Member

Just to let everyone know, I was at a local BestBuy store today (Wichita, KS) and they had a clearance on the Samsung Dash SPH-M850 full body cover by Zagg Invisible Shield for only $2.99 !!!! :eek:

I figured at that price, I can just the cut the screen protector cover down to size, and I did! It is plenty big for the BH2 screen, and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the custom screen cover for the BH2:D

10. HadouGhost

ugh i hate those screen protectors. they want you to WET the back of the screen protector with the sponge, and then WET your screen.

um..no. i dont like that idea. plus theyre more like sticky plastic. i dont like'em.