1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Beyond rage, this phone is junkSupport

1. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

My wife has the Intercept. I wish she didn't, as this lump of pure hatred has never been stable or reliable. Doesn't seem to matter what ROM, stock or custom, rooted, unrooted, makes no difference. Constantly freezes, or worse, reboots itself. Running stock, it freezes so much she can't even click "like" on Facebook (app, or browser). Custom ROMs are even worse, it will restart itself eight to ten times a day. What really grinds my gears is not one thing about Android performance I've learned from my Optimus V seems to apply here. Is this normal behavior for the Intercept, and if so why hasn't Samsung been hit with a class action lawsuit? Or is hers just the piece of garbage I think it is?

Advertisement
    :
  2. bigbubba

bigbubba Well-Known Member

sounds like you got a bad unit, instead of mucking with it you should have had it replaced. I have used 2 for over a year, no lag, no stalling, no lockups
    brotherswing likes this.
  3. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

My apologies for the rage! And yes, you sir are quite correct. Her phone is two months old, and last night the wifi stopped connecting to anything and it can't read the sd card anymore. We're already planning on replacing it when the dust from Christmas settles. Thank you for your input, I feel better knowing that ours is not a typical experience.
  4. Hooligan77

Hooligan77 Well-Known Member

Same here, the only problems I have had with mine have been problems I have caused from having to much crap loaded. Send her back! The phone that is:D
  5. Ac1D

Ac1D Member

It's an entry level device