BGR Incredible to be updated to Froyo end of July, early August

Last Updated:

1. gener1c

gener1c Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

This would be excellent news if true. I'll keep my fingers crossed. In the mean time, CM6 is looking very promising: CWM's twitter last night read "Just got Froyo SoftAP (Portable Hotspot) working on the Incredible on CM6 :) (MMS, GPS fixed too)." Twitter / Koushik Dutta: Just got Froyo SoftAP (Por ...

3. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Well-Known Member

BGR has more history of being wrong, than right with the exception of Blackberries.

necosino likes this.
  4. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

What if the new ota update comes with froyo? Will someone be able to take just froyo out for us to install?

Please don't tell me we will have to unroot, remove fiirst update (is that possible?) :p Install new update, reroot.

Wow...I am exhausted... :eek:

5. gener1c

gener1c Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I agree but if it is on the internet net, doesn't that make it true?
    But their reasoning actually makes sense for once. HTC has only put out one update for the DInc and the update was minor. So let just hope their is some truth to this but while I try and not hold my breathe, I will enjoy being rooted with the ability to use the 720p on the camera.

6. mb01

mb01 Banned

Getting tired of people crying froyo every other day. every tech journalist in the world could post some "proof" that froyo is coming whenever they say it is, i still wont believe it. when it comes it comes, who cares? we already have roms with it anyways.

7. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

the funny thing is that all of the journalist sites get most their initial info from forums and then the forums read the news sites and it starts all over again when there is usually no prof just big rumors