Bicycle Mount reviewsAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just ordered the Arkon GPS032 : GPS Accessory - Bicycle and Motorcycle Handle Bar Mount with Waterproof Case for GPS
    GPS032 : GPS Accessory - Bicycle and Motorcycle Handle Bar Mount with Waterproof Case for GPS
    The must have accessory for your Garmin, TomTom, Magellan, or other portable GPS. GPS032 is entirely new and features Arkon's newly designed GN032-SBH bicycle and motorcyle handlebar mount and the GPS-WPCS waterproof case for GPS. The transparent touch through lens allows you to view and control the touch screen of your GPS. A water resistant zipper on the case is easy to use and keeps the water out. A cut out on the bottom of the case provides access for charging cable. Three pieces of foam included serve to fit the case with varying sizes of GPS brand or device size.

GN032-SBH HANDLEBAR MOUNTING PEDESTAL
    Fits handlebars up to 33mm diameter
    Compatible with most straight, drop, trekking, and touring size handlebars
    Compatible with standard (25.4mm and 26mm) size handlebars
    Also compatible with Garmin 17mm swivel ball pattern
    For use with bicycles, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, hang gliders, or other apparatus having cylinder-shaped frames or posts

GPS-WPCS WATERPROOF CASE
    Features transparent touch through lens, waterproof zipper, and a cut-out at bottom for charging cable access
    Includes multiple pieces of foam for use as spacers with different sized GPS devices
    Compatible with 3.5 and 4.3

Advertisement
  2. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Both mounts came today... I'll be trialing them shortly and posting reviews, including possibly a video review

3. kwest12

kwest12 Well-Known Member

I was recently looking around for bike mounts for my Droid X and as it turns out, the SM427 Arkon mount fits the bill. If you could provide a brief review or comments on your experiences with it, I'd be very appreciative!

4. Doyer

Doyer Well-Known Member

BRAAAAAINZ, lol, awesome handle. Let us know how that bike mount works out.

5. verbcrunch

verbcrunch New Member

Also looking for a review - mounting the DroidX on my road bike would be sweet, especially to take advantage of the navigation.

6. AmericanTemplar

AmericanTemplar Well-Known Member

It would also be cool if there were a way to mount it on a helmet to use it as a helmet cam.