• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Big android idea

okay. is my idea. there is a big file problem in android you can install an app and it will write A folder but when you uninstall That app the folder remains (you cam test this out by downloading the audible app.) I think the best way to fix this problem is to make Three different folders. the root folder of course, an application folder and then a folder for Fies, music, photos, etc each app can be played in a folder withIn the application folder using this hierarchy Android will become simpler and faster

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Why not you simply just go with resetting your phone to the and check whether that works properly and not . I had a windows phone and had some sort of problems but as i recently did resetted my handset and every thing was back to normal.

that does work, but any contact app or other data that you had on it has to be restored which isn't always a quick and easy process. In any case it's only a temporary fix

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones