big bug in three way calling functionSupport

1. bobj

bobj Member

Here is what is happening:

If you have two t-mobile customers talking to each other and each is on a g1 the following problems occurs with three way calling -
    Caller "A" is going to add a third person on - at the same time caller "B" gets a call and clicks over to it (ie this puts caller "A" on hold)

As soon as caller "A" adds the calls together (ie joins call) it dumps the person caller "B" was talking to and puts them into the three way call. Caller "B" has no idea this just happened and it makes for an embarrassing situation in that you are now not talking to who you thought you were. the people in the three way call are wondering what in the heck you are talking about.

I know this sounds a little confusing but it is a VERY SERIOUS BUG and needs to get fixed - I run a company and many of us have gotten the g1 - this is constantly happening to us (because we use three way calling extensively)

Google and T-Mobile - please fix ASAP

Advertisement
  2. STORM3333

STORM3333 Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to get passed the fact that people actually still use 3 way calling features on any phone!
  3. GODMODE

GODMODE Well-Known Member

congratulations on having your own company... my advice is (and its a bit late) is to not have buusiness phone running on beta software cellphones.

thanks.