Big problem with alarm!Support

Last Updated:

1. zcar.300

zcar.300 Member This Topic's Starter

I have one alarm set to go off on week days to wake me up for work. The alarm worked fine yesterday (The first day I used it.) but this morning it silences it's self.

The alarm sounds briefly, and the clock starts to come up but is then silenced. If I pull down the notification bar it says the alarm was silenced in 0 minutes. Something is turning it off without me touching the phone. :mad:

Advertisement
  2. zcar.300

Ok... I rebooted after trying everything else I could think of and it is working now.

Has anyone had this problem? I'm not going to rely on this phone if it's going to do that often.

3. JackT

JackT Well-Known Member

My first morning it shut off quickly, but then I realized that I had hit the camera button when picking it up and this dismisses the alarm under default settings.

4. zcar.300

I
    I changed that setting thinking maybe the buttons were interfering but it didn't help. It sat there for thirty minutes trying to figure out what program or setting was cuasing it. I tried it in the dock and out of the dock. It shut the alarm off faster then I could reach over and pick it up. So it wasn't something I was pushing.

5. lilcoley

lilcoley New Member

I switched to the Gentle Alarm app and have had no issues so far, and its a lot nicer wakeup than that rough Alarm built in.

6. Nidisa

Nidisa Well-Known Member

Does Gentle alarm work when the phone is docked? Does it overide the OS alarm?