Big red is driving me to drink!!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. deanh

deanh Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 15, 2010
    I currently own a droid incredible... I am extremely unhappy with the device. Going on my 6th replacement phone due to BOTH speakers constantly going out. I believe the problem is caused from steel dust. I'm a machinist and fabricator so I'm around it all the time. I want to switch to the droid x. Two of my coworkers have the x and do not have this problem. But they will let me! C'mon I've been with this company since bag phones! I feel it would be plenty reasonable for me to exchange devices or at least get an early upgrade. I always thought after 3 replacements they gave you the option to change devices?

I know your thinking "don't take the phone in the shop then". i don

2. Jedii

Jedii Well-Known Member

May 4, 2010
    Chances are, you will not get the X. Not a business decision to do that. Best thing Verizon will probably offer is giving you (no cost) the OtterBox defender case (which will prevent metal shavings from entering the device).

And as far as 3 replacements and getting a different phone. That is always case by case. Totally up to a supervisor at that time. And you can pretty much count on my first paragraph as being the resolution you might recieve.