Biggest mistake in buying this ZT-180 epadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jerdesab

jerdesab New Member

Since day 1 only get problems with this Zenithink ZT-180. No refund and support emails takes a week.

second month, system does not boot anymore only the word android and penguin on the screen. This time even the penguin has gone...left for good without saying goodbye. headache.

2. Evo R

Evo R New Member

Any updates??

Im also looking at this tablet, but it looks like you have made my mind up for me in NOT buying this specific pad.
  3. divdad

divdad New Member

Same issue. Have you resolved it?
  4. jerdesab

jerdesab New Member

I found this online and helped me restore my zt-180.

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif] Firmware 0120 is now out and running Android 2.2! I have not tested this and I
    mikeybaby72 likes this.
  5. jerdesab

jerdesab New Member

Still never recommend Zenithink ZT-180 epad. Don't waste your money. Get the real thing.
  6. gewhitt1

gewhitt1 Member

It's all about what you're paying for. If you have $400.00 for an tablet buy an ipad, but if you have $150.00 and just want to have thousands of apps and play some nice games, check you're e-mail, check you're facebook, check you're bank account, download music, stream music, read books, have a daily bible study, check craigs list, watch youtube, will get an good old cheep zenithink zt-180 and don't forget us the animation settings to turn on the video accelerator. Hope this helps
  7. blaw918

blaw918 Active Member

u will need to flash ur rom. 0613 is newest rom. u can get it from or one from s.maxtor. s.maxtor has custom roms that work very nice
    mikeybaby72 likes this.