Bionic 5.9.232 New Leak 7/6/2012General

1. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Lol Me hearts native screenshots. Drocap was meh. :)

Also, I never had issues with car mode in any of the leaks even when I disabled VZW nav.
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

I did - but then again it might have been something else - this time around I'm leaving everything pure stock so there is less to screw with my phone lol...

I'm already at a disadvantage b/c I'm not hitting 1.2 GHz, so why not leave it as fully stock as I can with all the apps I have installed and still show off to users just how fast this leak really is?
    jimburn69 likes this.
  3. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

I completely missed the "car mode" part, I need to read posts more carefully:eek::eek:
  4. xmr405o

Still a nice screenshot though, dautley. :)
  5. CKwik240

CKwik240 Well-Known Member

That car app doesn't look any different than any of the other ICS leaks. Hopefully, it allows one to choose it as a default. In previous versions VZ navigator was the default. It did allow me to choose between VZ Navigator and a third party car dock app. Oddly, that car dock would still run in the background as it would sometimes be up if I tried to go to the home screen or some of the times when I removed it from the car dock. I'm in the process of installing .232 so I don't know if there are any new changes, but it certainly looks the same as what I've seen of the car dock mode already.
  6. BKiv

BKiv Active Member

7. DanDroide

DanDroide Well-Known Member

Thanks John L. Galt THE ALMIGHTY & xmr405o!

Very helpful :)
  8. GatorLCA

GatorLCA Member

Battery update on .232 (extended battery)

I've been on WiFi almost the whole entire day. I haven't used it a crazy amount of time but I would say normal under my conditions (no talk time) for a weekend and I've been 8hrs 40min off battery and I'm at 70%. So this has definitely cured the battery woes from the .2233 leak.

Tomorrow will determine moreso how the battery is since it's a work day and I work about 14 hours with some shady cell areas
    DanDroide likes this.
  9. beefyy

beefyy Well-Known Member

I flashed using the no data loss method, and let me tell you it was a breeze as compared to what I've been going through the past few weeks! So far so good but i haven't noticed to much difference from .230.
  10. mforeard

mforeard New Member

I'm currently on .904, do I have to be on .905 to flash to .232??
  11. xmr405o

Welcome to the forums, mforeard!

Yes, you'll need to be on .905 to flash any of the ICS leaks.
  12. nickc84

nickc84 Well-Known Member

230 fixed my data drops once and for all. I wonder if I should stick with the 230 ics leak since I have no isssues ???
  13. xmr405o

I would say it's not necessary if you have no issues.
  14. chmodx

chmodx Well-Known Member

Ok so I'm joining this kind of late... Is there any easy to upgrade to this from 230 without wiping or fxzing?
  15. jscott96

jscott96 Well-Known Member

So since this works without having to be rooted - is it worth flashing or wait for OTA?
  16. Joe Eris

Joe Eris Well-Known Member

I'm considering installing this leak but i'm getting low on sd space,and since the zip is a whopping 331 mb, My question is, once i've installed this zip can I then delete it from my sd card?
  17. GatorLCA

GatorLCA Member

Yes
    Joe Eris likes this.
  18. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

chmodx likes this.
  19. goldz28

goldz28 Well-Known Member

20. goldz28

I looked again and the only 4share link is in your sig, that I could see anyway
  21. goldz28

I concur
    Joe Eris likes this.
  22. OutOfPhase

23. goldz28

I have his already, I thought you hosted the files with 232?
  24. OutOfPhase

That zip has .232 included with it. if you run that script it will push 5.9.905 and the 6.6.7.232 to your sd card, flash 5.9.902 and before you reboot you will flash 5.9.905 and 6.7.232 in recovery all while saving your data.

if you just want the .232 file, unzip that file and go to updates folder. 6.7.232 is the file the say 5.9.905 to 6.7.232
  25. Britney

Britney Well-Known Member

On the same subject, would data be lost or phone formatted with the 232 update?

TY.