Bioshock

Last Updated: 2009-10-17 20:01:11
  1. TateWatkins

TateWatkins Well-Known Member

Has anyone here played bioshock before, i am quite tempted to buy it when i have some money as apparently it is quite a long game which is awesome :D

Advertisement
  2. Cryptic79

Cryptic79 VIP Member VIP Member

Buy it. You won't regret it. One of the best games I've ever played. I hope they release the 2nd one soon.

I'm not a big FPS fan, but this is one of the few I would make an exception for.
  3. SK.

SK. Well-Known Member

Got it just not played it yet. Bought it used and it was cheap so thought why not as I had seen good enough reviews.

Again like Cryptic I don't normally go for FPS but I thought I would make an exception for this one.
    shiv81 likes this.
  4. randel77

randel77 Well-Known Member

Really good game. I didn't think it was very long though.
  5. Cryptic79

I got about 20 hours out of easy. Of course, I tried to search everywhere.

I also moved slow hoping to not get surprised as often. :p I play at night most of the time and I want to be able to actually sleep.
  6. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Well-Known Member

great game! you won't regret the purchase.
  7. TateWatkins

Hmm as i have been thinking to save my money for a console but i mya just screw that idea and buy a load of new (new to me) pc games that my pc can actually handle heh (i have a lame graphics card).
  8. Cryptic79

You should get BioShock and beat it before October. The second one is due out around that time.
  9. TateWatkins

Well i have decided to go for fallout 3 and prey for now, bioshock will come on next months payday i think :)
  10. Telaw

Telaw New Member

Great game! Can
  11. Merago

Merago Well-Known Member

Fallout 3 is a superb game, it's extremely immersive and just feels massive. I am one of those people who likes to explore every single corner of a game but I don't think I'll ever achieve that with Fallout 3...particularly with the continuing downloadable content that keeps being released.
  12. MrMattux

MrMattux Well-Known Member

So you went for the longest game I've ever heard of (Fallout 3) and Prey, a rather short, crappy game. Sorry, but I would regret that decision.

Bioshock is one of the most fantastic games available. Great story line, perfect length, and a bunch of crazy characters that will make you crazy. Get it soon.
  13. TateWatkins

Well just an update, i have Bioshock...not my type of game honestly just couldn't get into it.

Couldn't get into Prey either.

Fallout 3 is completed and on my second run, finding things i missed, great game.