• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Birth of a Sketchy Hero - Icons/Dock

Birth of a Sketchy Hero 1.0
For a more retro/artsy look. Name based off of the look of the wallpaper and the name of the font used (both original downloads/artists are linked in the zip).

Over 40 (1x2 DesktopVisualizer) Icons! - More icons available upon request. PSD template is included.
2 Custom Docks - Dark Gradient and Bar.
1 Recommented Wallpaper from 1saint. If you like the wallpaper, go to his page and let him know

Preview:
phonepreview.png

Font from: dafont.com

Results may very. Looks very much like what you see here, on my Samsung Acclaim.

RECOMMENDED SETUP:

Using DesktopVisualizer, create 1x2 icons(widgets) and place on left of screen. Theme looks best without[/] icons on your dock, or blank ones. Icons look decent when used as 4x4 DesktopVisualizer icons(widgets) as well.

It also looks smurphy (yeah I went there) if you just use the default LauncherPro dock icons on the included dark dock.

Hope everything works ok for you guys!

Download Birth of a Sketchy Hero 1.0
This theme is to only be posted by me, here on AndroidForums.com and on my site AndroThemes. If you wish to share this on your site, or you see this posted somewhere else, let me know.

Please provide your feedback/ constructive criticism!

I love the look! I was so excited to click download and then I read that you don't recommend using them on LP. Why come?

Sorry about the mix-up. These are best used with DesktopVisualizer (so that you can have large icons) AND LauncherPro in conjunction with eachother (preferably Plus, so icon resizing is possible).

If you like the wallpaper, please consider visiting the artist's site linked in the first post!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones