• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bit of help needed using Jorte calendar.....

stevep94

Jul 14, 2010
Chesterfield
I have just started using Jorte and quite like the look of it but I want to know if I can change the default view once you "click" into it from the main widget view??

Here is my widget as it displays on my phone:

jorteoverview.jpg

Here is the default view that I've set it to once you select the calendar:

jorte1stpage.jpg

Here is the view changer with the numbers across the bottom and up the right hand side that you can use to alter the size of the view to a single day:

jorte2ndpage.jpg

Here is the view I'd like it to default to when I press the main calendar widget:

jorte3rdpage.jpg

It would appear I can press on the option to make it view just the one day but I cant see an option to set this as the default and whenever I exit and go back in it goes back to the 2nd screenshot above! :thinking:

Does anyone know if it is possible to set the default view as my last screenshot??

Thanks guys.....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones