1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Bitblocks

Last Updated:

1. Rumel

Rumel Member This Topic's Starter

Bitblocks is the best Tetris game for Android. It was recently removed from the market because Tetris said they would take legal action against the developer if he didn't remove it. I have the .apk of the file and the developer says I can share it wherever I want to. So I am posting this for all of you to enjoy my favorite game.

If you like this game I would suggest buying his other games Bitwords to support him. It's only a $1.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    Moonfire likes this.
  2. lolwiki

lolwiki Well-Known Member

pretty nice game, but this really is a tetris clone. I'm surprised that this game gets enough attention to piss tetris off and made them threaten to take legal actions. Good job!

3. Rumel

Rumel Member This Topic's Starter

Haha of course it's a tetris clone. I think it received the attention from Tetris itself because the app was cheaper and is better than the actual Tetris for Android. I bought Tetris after Bitblocks and promptly refunded it because I hated it.

4. kleinh007

kleinh007 New Member

PHi,
    Pretty new to droid. Had to wipe my machine because of problems with syncing contacts. Lost bitblocks as a result. Can't seem to get droid to accept this one -- message says droid can't accept this app. -- or that it is incompatible (can't rember and don't want to lose what I have typed so far. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

5. shatter2day

shatter2day Member

I just downloaded the .apk file Rumel provided and used "apps installer" to install the app. You need to check the box in application settings that allows you to install non-market apps. It works fine.

6. lumi

lumi New Member

hey, what's about this game?
    i can't find it at the market :(
    it's the best tetris-like game i've checked!

7. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

If you read the OP you will see that it was removed from the Market over a year ago.