Bitching: Google Voice troubles...

Last Updated:

1. LLHDroid

LLHDroid New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi: I'm looking to complain about how undependable Google Voice is. A quarter or third of the time there is trouble with my calls and voice mails. I know the price is "right" but if I'm not getting what I need (and that's better performance for sure) then I will be only playing with this second hand and maintiaining a truer connection for reasons of dependability. So far on a scale of 1-10 GV is scoring 3?

Don't dump your dependable tele-lines or Cells. You'll be bitching like me:mad:!

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

Sorry for the trouble!

3. Rred

Rred Well-Known Member

Oddly enough I've found it to be 100% reliable over the past year. I'm not sure what you mean by "secondhand" because GVoice can't replace any phone line, all it does is connect other existing phones.

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)

5. bostoniansurvivor

bostoniansurvivor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the party! You will probably want to go to one of the troubleshooting forums to discuss the problem you're having. People generally come here just to meet the new members and most won't see your message so they won't be able to help.