Bitching: Google Voice troubles...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LLHDroid, Sep 28, 2010.

1. LLHDroid

LLHDroid New Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Hi: I'm looking to complain about how undependable Google Voice is. A quarter or third of the time there is trouble with my calls and voice mails. I know the price is "right" but if I'm not getting what I need (and that's better performance for sure) then I will be only playing with this second hand and maintiaining a truer connection for reasons of dependability. So far on a scale of 1-10 GV is scoring 3?

Don't dump your dependable tele-lines or Cells. You'll be bitching like me:mad:!

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH
    VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

Sorry for the trouble!

3. Rred

Rred Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Oddly enough I've found it to be 100% reliable over the past year. I'm not sure what you mean by "secondhand" because GVoice can't replace any phone line, all it does is connect other existing phones.

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)

5. bostoniansurvivor

bostoniansurvivor Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Welcome to the party! You will probably want to go to one of the troubleshooting forums to discuss the problem you're having. People generally come here just to meet the new members and most won't see your message so they won't be able to help.