Bitten by the ROM bug!

Last Updated:

1. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just got done getting Third Wave the way I like it...made a backup and am now flashing Skyraider vanilla (Came from moto droid) and im pumped! I will probably miss sense and go back but I love all the options!!! I do miss being able to just restore data with nandroid backups on droid...made flashing..soo...easy. I am afraid to try this with the Inc...Anyone do this ever?

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

we maybe able to do that in the future when all of the roms are similar thanks to a real rom being released and not leaked ones

gonzoguy24 likes this.
  3. gonzoguy24

Thanks bro! :) Yeah I don't want to mess around with doing that...Glad I did not try to cut corners...Titanium backup for now :)

EDIT: Made a backup today while at work and so I started flashing skyraider bout...25 minutes ago and all is up and running :) Time to play!

4. drjrdemelo

drjrdemelo New Member

I've heard of, and experienced, issues reflashing data from apps when moving from both 2.1 to 2.2 based roms and from sense to vanilla (and vice versa) roms. I agree with yojoe600; once we see some version stability it should become a viable option.

Just my $.02 :)

gonzoguy24 likes this.
  5. gonzoguy24

Thanks dude...Yeah if i was moving from sense 2.2 to sense 2.2 ROMS I would have considered it but...just not worth the risk right now...