Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales?

Last Updated:

1. redgjm

redgjm Well-Known Member

Any word yet? Last years sale was huge and I'm hoping they do it again. Got my Triumph for 130 last year. Maybe an Evo V or a GSII this year?

Advertisement
  2. jgraves12

jgraves12 Well-Known Member

3. vwsunroof

vwsunroof Member

4. jgraves12

And the Iphones going to be on sale at target for 499.99 (4S) or 399.99 (4).
  5. doboy

doboy Well-Known Member

$499 or $399 plus $100 Target gift card.
    jgraves12 likes this.
  6. jgraves12

Oh good catch! I didn't see that.:D

Here's the link I forgot to post before.
    Black Friday
  7. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

Great thread ;) I should be receiving a sales paper in the mail soon. Once I do, I'll post any sales I see.
  8. jgraves12

There's actually a website I signed up for a long time ago and they regularly send emails as soon as the sales papers are leaked online. Black Friday
  9. np6s4x

np6s4x Well-Known Member

looks like target will have the Kyocera Rise for super low $29.99, wonder if it would it make a good wi-fi device?
  10. jgraves12

I wouldn't think so but it does sound like a good xmas present for my little brother. :D nice find
  11. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

Any word on the Optimus Slider going on sale?
  12. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

Personally, from what I can find, it looks like it would be better to buy the Rise at $30. You get ICS (instead of GB), a faster processor, a slightly larger screen and more built in storage. Especially at this price, I can't see what would make the Slider a better deal.

It also seems weird to me that the Optimus Elite is being marketed as a PayLo device. Anyone have thoughts about that?
  13. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

I think that's a typo, it's listed on Virgin's site as a Beyond Talk device.
  14. doboy

doboy Well-Known Member

You can still use the $25 plan with the Slider, but not with the Rise.
  15. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

The solder wouldn't be for me it would be for my mom. She kinda hates full touch screen phones and wants a phone with a slide out keyboard. So that's why I ask.
  16. jgraves12

The Venture will be on sale for 20 bucks at Meijer.
  17. mistichunter

mistichunter Well-Known Member

they need to put the evo at cheap price
  18. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

It's been on sale for 20% off since a month after it launched. $240 for a prepaid dual core with WiMax, 4.3" screen, 1GB ram,ICS plus 3d is a pretty cheap price. Especially considering that they're still selling the Triumph for $200.
  19. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

S2 on sale?
  20. m-cman

m-cman Well-Known Member

Just got back from Radio Shack. They have the HTC One V for $99.99 Black Friday. They also have a "Red Hot Sale" from 11/18 - 11/21. In that one the Samsung Galaxie S II is $299.99 plus free $35 airtime. :D Both sales have coupons of $10 for every $50 spent. The Galaxie S II will get $50 in coupons. They cannot be combined so each coupon has to be used separately. :mad:

This is Virgin Mobile only. They have other sales for Boost, etc.
  21. ODGeek

ODGeek Well-Known Member

Did the Radio Shack have both White & Titanium Galaxy SII's? The Virgin Mobile web site says Costo gets white only, and Radio Shack gets titanium only...
  22. m-cman

m-cman Well-Known Member

Couldn't tell for sure from the ad (which I kept). Looks dark though. The salesgirl wasn't even aware of the sale. Had to point it out since she was also wanting a SG2 and was looking at Boost. Was happy I pointed it out as she preferred VM... Felt like I was a salesman for her... :D
  23. redgjm

redgjm Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of any promo codes for Virgin's website?
  24. sounreal

sounreal Well-Known Member

I hope none of you buy a HTC EVO V 4G, you'd be disappointed. I'm thinking I need to sell my evo v before Friday so I can get the max money back for that stupid so called phone.
  25. redgjm

redgjm Well-Known Member

I was thinking of buying the Evo V. That or the GS2, depending on which one has a better deal for black Friday or cyber Monday.