Black Friday - Verizon Sale?General

1. toptobottom

toptobottom Well-Known Member

So, my daughter has been taking a liking to my N3 and is now asking to switch phones with me for a week or two. I've always provided to the best of my ability and within my financial means but I'm drawing the line not to part with my N3 to go back to her S3.

I'm willing to bite the bullet instead and buy her one. I'm forced to buy retail because we are both out of contract and don't want to lose our Unlimited. Subsidies are not an option nor am I going to get a new line, swap and cancel. I only want to purchase retail through VZW.

Question:

Has anyone ever seen a VZW sale on Black Friday for full retail phones or actually bought one at that time or the X-mas Holidays? I don't want suggestions to buy from Ebay.

Damn you N3, Why did you have to be so superior and desirable? You're costing me a small fortune. :cool:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Chrisr6s

Chrisr6s Member

well I am on tmobile but I know I see a bunch on adds around black Friday from Verizon in the boise Idaho area for black Friday deals(and Christmas) for sure. however I don't know if the sale is for new customers or current customers but if it were me I would for sure wait to see if they do offer a good sale as the adds will be airing with in the next 7 days or so I would imagine.
    toptobottom likes this.
  3. iTzKPanda

iTzKPanda AF's resident panda

As far as I've seen, not so much. But the LG G2's off contract price was lowered with a coupon code a little while ago so there's a small chance, but I wouldn't get my hopes too high up.
    toptobottom likes this.
  4. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

Some of those wasn't coupons i was told . A store ower said bf deals wont be out til the day before.
    toptobottom likes this.