1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Black ops 2!! ***official thread***

Last Updated:

1. EManU3LXX

EManU3LXX Well-Known Member

If your a hermit, or you live in a hole somewhere, you proboly haven't heard of Xbox or PS3 so this thread isn't for you... but if you have....

Let's talk black ops 2? What do you expect.. will you buy the game? Any questions/rumors/news Post eht all here!

And btw.. here's the epic trailer feat Woods :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY

Advertisement
  2. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

i can't wait till they release a multiplayer trailer
    EManU3LXX likes this.
  3. EManU3LXX

Tbh neither can I... I also can't wait to see what they have going for in Zombies.. from some news I hears they were going "Above and Beyond" eith Zombies, and the story hints seems pretty exciting too! Hopefully they'll do a good job this year!
  4. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

I've been a HUGE fan of the CoD franchise since CoD4 but I'm going to pass on this one. Not really into the futuristic thing. I may buy a used copy after it's been out for months or just before MW4 comes out to play the campaign but I prefer modern things since I own so many of the firearms in real life so I can relate better than some futuristic ray gun dealio.
    EManU3LXX likes this.
  5. EManU3LXX

I don't think there will be things like Ray Guns LMFAO!! :p, but alot of people feel the same way you do and I completely understand!
  6. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

CoD has become full of serious meh. Getting tired of these pathetic run of the mill shooters.
  7. EManU3LXX

Are you thinkin of any other FPS?
  8. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Played CoD game and didn't like it. I may give this a try though, looks pretty cool
  9. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Honestly, no. There isn't anything out there shooter wise that is worthwhile outside of BF3, but even then I play it maybe once every other month for 20 minutes. Shooters in general have fallen off over the years.
  10. EManU3LXX

You got a pretty good point... I see myself playing games like Prototype 2 and even Split Second XD
  11. javasirc

javasirc Well-Known Member

I doubt Black Ops 2 will run on my laptop. Black Ops 1 hardly runs. Its slow on low settings. Although it is playable. I just bought this darn thing a little over a year ago, and its already outdated =(

Maybe its time to sell this one, and buy a $2000 gaming laptop. We'll see how Diablo 3 runs. That will be my game.

Id hate to buy a game console, but maybe i should?
  12. shaktideen

shaktideen New Member

i need some Black Ops 2 Wallpapers in HD.
  13. EManU3LXX

I love pc gaming, but in the end, gaming console win out becuse the hardware is already there, and usually doens't become outdated for the games produced on it,
  14. javasirc

javasirc Well-Known Member

If i bought a console, would i be able to play with keyboard + mouse instead of a controller?
  15. EManU3LXX

16. mplevy

mplevy Well-Known Member

I'm on the fence about preordering it for the PC. It doesn't look terribly appealing to me, plus I'd like to have the DLC for MW3 before I even think about BO2! Maps have been out for consoles for THREE MONTHS and us PC people have NOTHING!
  17. EManU3LXX

Not to be a **** but Wii never got the DLC... but then again, because of crappy hardware and small internal memory... it wouldn't have worked nyways
  18. shaktideen

shaktideen New Member

can any 1 tell me Black Ops 2 Cheats
  19. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

is this a serious question?
    EManU3LXX likes this.
  20. Buzz Dengue

Buzz Dengue New Member

Oh well, why not…??? He WAS the FIRST to ask!... ;)

PS3 Call of Duty "Black Ops 2" on the streets 11-13-12…
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!

As per coding convention… Right Pad is T = Triangle button, X = X button, O = O button, S = Square button, Left directional pad is U= Up, D=Down, R=Right, L=Left

75% Gravity = At third title screen (The one with the QuadRotors) AFTER the first QuadRotor hits the tower and BEFORE the second QuadRotor impacts (about 4 seconds) use this sequence; Hold down R2+L2+L3, then press in sequence T, T, S, S, O, S, X T, T... then release all before the second QuadRotor impacts the tower.

Plus 50% Munitions Damage = At third title screen (The one with the QuadRotors) AFTER the first QuadRotor hits the tower and BEFORE the second QuadRotor impacts (about 4 seconds) use this sequence; Hold down L1+L2+R3, then press in sequence U, U, D, U, D, D, L3, D, R... then release all before the second QuadRotor impacts the tower.

75% Damage Resistance = At third title screen (The one with the QuadRotors) BEFORE the first QuadRotor hits the tower, use this sequence; Hold down R1 then press in sequence R, T, R, T, D, L, U, U, R2... then release all before the first QuadRotor impacts the tower.

Console Menu Options = As soon as the first splash screen closes at start (Right after the "Black Ops II" title logo whites out) , you have about 3 seconds to enter this sequence, Hold down the 'Select' button and L1 together and then T, S, S, T, X, X, T then release all. With that done you get an authorization text box where you now enter the code "WysiWyG" (Cap sensitive) and at the requested "Arc7 Parameter" enter "778TyNN3#qMMp337841". A new text box labeled "VariableCharString3.188 @Adj@" with room for a seven character entry. The fifth character is ALWAYS a period character ( . ).

Now you can use; the following mutates here;

Unlimited Munitions = "2524.A0"

Total Stealth = "2539.RS"

Double Foot Speed = "2511.SP"

Proximity Reveal = "2959.HF"

Wall Vision = "2953.WQ"

Triple Blast Kill Zone Area = "2772.KZ"

... and more... :rolleyes:
    EManU3LXX likes this.
  21. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

O My gosh thanks i can kill my self now knowing this ;))))
  22. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

merged 3 threads into one, sorry for the confusion.

but I think one thread should be plenty :)
    EManU3LXX likes this.
  23. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

I wonder how many times they can get away with having a different name for the same game?
    That being said I will buy it. :)
  24. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

i'll be picking it up but I'm just crossing my fingers that its not "too" futuristic. I dont mind using concept weapons but nothing "halo-like", please

I do agree with hitman1, though. COD series doesnt have the same 'excitement' factor that it used to have (at least for me, anyway).