Black Ops 2

1. Ze Veteran

Ze Veteran Well-Known Member

I hate it.

But I can't stop playing it.

Double XP this weekend for those that care.

Advertisement
    :
  2. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Black Ops I graphics were a major letdown for me. Is Black Ops 2 similar to MW3 graphics?
  3. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Heres a summary for both black opps

Black OPPS = A major let down
  4. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I didn't like the storyline for BO1. Most of the time I couldn't understand what they were saying through the accents.
  5. Liamo_210

Ye the first one storyline was useless
  6. Ze Veteran

Ze Veteran Well-Known Member

Yeah. Maps are good, but its just like Blops 1 with new weapons and menus.

Over 100K people are playing the Nuketown 2025 map atm.
  7. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

The graphics at first are a bit cartoonish but grow on you. Overall I like it better then Black Ops I.
  8. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

Storyline? People play the campaign mode on this game? lol The last three CoD games that came out i've never played the single player. I go straight to multiplayer.
  9. Spec-Kie

Spec-Kie Well-Known Member Contributor

I love COD in general, But i keep comparing every thing to MW2, I mean it was a little more basic in what you can do in customisation with your classes etc, But Blackops 2 is cool, I am not that keen on the Multi player as i find it a little bit cartoonish, game play is just not as good as the MW games, But the zombies is unreal,
  10. Liamo_210

Well revisited black opps this week and I have to say I'm liking inline multiplayer. Not that I'm very good at it yet though. :rolleyes:
  11. Liamo_210

Was hoping to get nuke town 2025 but can't seem to get it. Anyone got a spare Download they're not using.
  12. Spec-Kie

I think the only way to get nuketown is if you but the season pass from Treyarch, which is like 30 odd quid, But then you allso get all the other DLC, Worth it like,
    Liamo_210 likes this.
  13. trophynuts

i'm pissed that there is no "sleight of hand" perk.

Also the guns suck for the most part.

Then new maps i like though.
  14. boyo1991

boyo1991 Well-Known Member

When processors get good enough in phones and tablets. I will be able to kick the xbox to the curb. I love black ops 2. I want to play higher end games anywhere... yes i love my dead trigger and nova... but i dont see any full call of duties on here.. dont even mention the.. black ops zombies failure.. but yah.. id love this game more if it were available on android =p
  15. trophynuts

and if that were to happen you'd have to tote a car battery around with you to power the mobile device.
  16. Reocyx

Reocyx Active Member

I hate COD, but i love nazi zombies. I love how it never ends in you just have to see how long you can survive before they eventually kill you
  17. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

I might download it for the free weekend, just to get a taste of the game - only played cod once 0.0
  18. edge

edge Well-Known Member

Black ops 2 is way better than the first. Better story, better graphics. I like how you choose what to do and different outcomes are possible.
  19. Spec-Kie

The new maps are cool and die rise is unreal, Peacekeeper, Pretty cool gun like!
  20. Germanask

Germanask Member

Black Ops 2 ist not good.
    I think Modern Warfare 2 was the best ! :)
    But i
  21. edge

edge Well-Known Member

Started a few games on multiplayer. I think all my friends are starting to grow up. No one is ever on anymore. WTF!
  22. Phandroid86

Phandroid86 Member

cant believe they're charging for firing range on Blops 2, should of been standard to be honest. not a fan of the new maps in general.

Good game, double XP might be saving the same lol