Black speck under glass

Last Updated:

1. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I finally got my Droid today. I love it except for the black speck under the glass. At first I thought it was going to be a couple dead pixels, but I think it is just something under the glass.

Anybody know what the best way to get it exchanged? I ordered it from verizonwireless.com. I would really like to be able to swap it out at the store, but am afraid I will have to send it off and wait on shipping again.

Advertisement
  2. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Where at on the screen is it? You're not referring to the LED indicator are you?

But, yes, if it's something you're concerned about you can return it to any VZW store as long as you're within your 30 days.

3. Chet

No, it is a little black spot right in the middle of the display. It is only noticeable with light color backgrounds, but is really annoying when you can see it.

4. Chet

Can anyone confirm if a store will exchange a phone that was ordered from the website?

Also, what is the website's process for exchange? Will they send me one and I just stick the old one in the box once I get it?

5. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Yes you can return it to a store.