• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Black, White, and Chrome for Fission 2.4.2

The best theme for Fission that I have loaded so far. Updating now thank you for all you hard work. Where can I donate ?
thanks bro! glad to hear that!....be sure to let us know if you have any problems/suggestions....

i cant speak for bouchigo, but i do this for myself and share with whomever wants it; no donations for me. i appreciate the offer though :) just do something nice for someone :)

Reactions: bouchigo
Upvote 0
for anyone that wants it there should be a theme cleaner in the rom manager:

"Added 10% Battery Display option to FRM. Will reset current theme back to Stock Fission."
Team DeFuse (quoted from home page).
--------------------------------------------------------

also the mesh background is set as default and should show up somewhere in wallpapers (looks all black in smaller pics) but here is a link to download one (again in case anyone missed it earlier in the thread):

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...ting-live-wallpapers-hahfd.customhexamesh.jpg

Upvote 0
CAP201012230941.jpg

Upvote 0
thanks bro! glad to hear that!....be sure to let us know if you have any problems/suggestions....

i cant speak for bouchigo, but i do this for myself and share with whomever wants it; no donations for me. i appreciate the offer though :) just do something nice for someone :)

Agreed 100%, I would say 110%, but then that would just be exaggerating :D

Upvote 0
Awesome theme.

I only have one issue: I used the LP Clear mod and it made the icon coloring right, but it also made the LP+ widgets (Twitter, facebook, etc) clear.

Is there any way to NOT theme the LP+ widgets? It's hard to see my twitter/facebook updates on anything that's not a pure black background.

This version is supposed to make the widgets clear. You can google "signals23 xda" and you should be able to find different versions......but two of the menu icons "notifications" and "preferences" will be different unless you fix them.

Upvote 0
Awesome theme.

I only have one issue: I used the LP Clear mod and it made the icon coloring right, but it also made the LP+ widgets (Twitter, facebook, etc) clear.

Is there any way to NOT theme the LP+ widgets? It's hard to see my twitter/facebook updates on anything that's not a pure black background.

Hey, I appreciate the feedback. :)
If you use the market version it will fix your issue, but the menu icon won't match.
I'll work up a version with corrected menu icons on normal launcher pro. If you have been annoyed by it, so has someone else. This is why we needed feedback like yours. Thank you.

It will take me a while but I'll get to it when I get a chance. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones