• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Black, White, and Chrome for Fission 2.5.6

bouchigo

Android Expert
Aug 10, 2010
Stockton, CA
Faber's been really busy with work, so I went ahead and ported BWC for Fission 2.5.6; it was only a change to framework, so it was pretty quick to do. I also did the "No throttle Mod" for data to services.jar; some people say it works, some say it doesn't, but it doesn't hurt to have it there either way, so it's there :D

If you guys have any issues, PLEASE report them so I can try to fix them.

Here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p5te94s9d3ynjdg
----------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackWhiteChrome folder installed on SD Card has:

- Dock backgrounds for LauncherPro and some wallpapers
- Stock LauncherPro (with correct menu icons)
- Custom clear LauncherPro (with correct menu icons)
- Modified Pandora apk with chrome trim
- A folder called "Addon" that contains Black themed market

(If you currently have LauncherPro installed, uninstall it before attempting to install either of the LauncherPro's provided in the BlackWhiteChrome folder on the SD Card).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow these links for more info. and more screenshots:

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/252129-black-white-chrome-gummyjar-2-5-a.html

Black, White, and Chrome for Fission 2.4.2

Some screenshots:

1-6.png

2-6.png

3-5.png

4-4.png

you are so on it!
(i just finished loading gummy, was sick today and got a sec away from work, but gotta go in tonight and all weekend if im up to it....second time sic this winter. never sic this much).

No problem man, I'm just stuck on this theme right now :p

Hopefully you get better soon so you can back to work, and of course to satisfy all those other theme requests you are getting :D

Upvote 0
No problem man, I'm just stuck on this theme right now :p

Hopefully you get better soon so you can back to work, and of course to satisfy all those other theme requests you are getting :D
i was actually so busy at work and jumped on here and off again i have to go back and look at the requests. i think there were at least two for the matteds and avalon had an insane amount of downloads (not as many as whichever version i had up of bwc last) and one pm for an addition of some icons made to a theme.

i was thinking of just starting a thread asking what people wanted instead of digging back through. what do you think?

edit; no i think there were more pm's ....i have no idea. its like the new version fission went up and there was a lot going on, yeah i have no idea.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones