• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blackberry contract expires today?

tbearski

Lurker
May 11, 2010
My 2 year contract with Verizon is done today! I have a BB 8330 wjich I love for my own email...Comcast, yahoo, gmail, outlook...My daughter is 15 and totally handicapped and loves Disney movies....This phone has been a life saver on spur of the moments needs for a movie which I added using ANY DVD. I know all the tricks and shortcuts to adding what I want onto my BB, ITOUCH and Zune! I really want to upgrade but the little angel on my shoulder is telling me to wait! And the devil is telling me to jump ship! So if you came from a BB and moved on to a DROID or Incredible, let me know how you enjoyed your move? I know there is alot coming in the future, but I am fed up with my BB's sloooow everthing!! Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones