Blackberry Curve to Droid X

Last Updated:

1. exit48kate

exit48kate New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. I am in my first two weeks of getting to know the Droid X. I am glad to find this forum because I have encountered a boatload of differences from the Blackberry Curve and like a person moving from a PC to a Mac it is taking some getting used to.

I am really loving the rich array of features on the DX. I love the clarity of the screen, the touch screen, the camera and camcorder are great, wealth of apps, entertainment - more features than most people will ever use!

The Blackberry Curve was my first introduction to Smartphones and I loved it from the get-go, but now that I am eligible for a new phone, I really wanted to have more fun with a new phone - thus the DX. That said, right off the bat, I have two chief concerns with the DX that much to my chagrin (cuz i doooo love it) may be deal breakers. I am really hoping that folks here can help me find apps or work arounds for these issues.

As i understand it, I should head to the support forums for that purpose so i won't go into it here but I do look forward to feedback and insight into how to get the most out of the Droid X.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

You're correct! :)

Warmest welcome to Android Forums! Pm me if you need help getting around! :)

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Hello and Welcome to Android Forums!!