Blackberry Memo Pad to Android

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gaf, Mar 6, 2010.

1. gaf

gaf New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Software Engineer
    Boston, Ma
    I currently have a Blackberry Curve and will soon be buying a Motorola Backflip. My home system is Linux, Fedora 12 X86_64, and work is Windows XP.
    I have nearly 358 memos in the BlackBerry Memo Pad that I would like to copy over to the Android. There are many notes applications available for Android. The main issue is to grab all 358 of my memos. I also have them synced to Outlook Notes. I looked at ABC Amber, but the free version only lets you copy 10 at a time (from Windows). for me the best solution would be an app that runs on both Blackberry and Android that can capture the memo pad on Blackberry. I thought I would be able to use Evernote, but it does not have a way to import the Memo Pad on the BB. Have not yet tried the Windows version.

Additionally, I would love to be able to access the notes from my Linux system, but a web-based app would be ok.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member
    VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

3. welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

5. danielmartinez

danielmartinez New Member

Jul 6, 2011
    There is an app that can import memos, contacts and tasks directly from a BlackBerry backup. Confirmed it works with BB Desktop 7.1 and BB Curve 9300 Switching from BlackBerry to Android