Blackberry Tablet vs Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Last Updated:

1. DroidEye22

DroidEye22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So lets be honest here guys. Those of you that have seen the specs the Blackberry Tab,i had nerdgasm, knew right away you loved it and were gonna get it over the Galaxy Tap or the Ipad. I really really really like android but those specs are just awsome. The good thing is that i got a bonus at work for 2000$(work my ass off :mad:) so i will be able to get something much better if it comes out. Personally the Blackberry pad looks smexy and very easy to fit with my laptop in its bag. Please leave what you think about each and which one your going to get or which one you want to get(i realize many people don't have that much money to spend). Blackberry has my vote for this one, now if only they made phones as good as their tablets then i would take Blackberry, because we all know Blackberry is better email than any other handset. Android is more for fun and games. :cool:

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

At the moment both the BB and Samsung tablets are vaporware...

We see lots of hints and stories about them but I'll believe it when I actually see one or the other... or both of them on a retail store shelf. Till then neither gets my vote!

3. mindwave

mindwave Well-Known Member

yeah the BB is as are all BB's a small segmented very niched product with what I believe to be a closed source OS

for me thats a big NO vote

4. Argentum123

Argentum123 Active Member

Have anyone heard of their app store? Where would customer get the apps on their device? I wonder how long it would take before Google will approve market place for larger screen tablets...

5. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

The OS for the tablet is entirely new and is OPEN so you may want to rethink that a little, I'll give BB a thumbs up for the specs of the playbook, but specs are nothing if the interface sucks so it's a wait and see. I should be getting to test these bad boys in the coming months so stay tuned ;)

DroidEye22 likes this.
  6. xAGx

xAGx Member

Id love more solid details on both, like pricing, which will be a big factor for me personally.

And if the PlayBook comes in a Wi-Fi only option at all, since I dont want a tablet through a carrier.

I wish HTC would drop some details on theirs as well.