Blackberry Texts to AndroidSupport

Last Updated:

1. zinda

zinda Active Member This Topic's Starter

Have they come up with a way to transfer texts from a Blackberry to HTC Incredible yet? I heard sprite mobile had a solution.

I am coming from a BB Storm 2 and I am feeling kind of sad leaving my Blackberry mostly because of Blackberry Messenger! Make me feel better!:(

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

by "blackberry texts" i'll assume you actually mean Blackberry Messenger messages. And the answer is no.

3. spence341

spence341 Well-Known Member

There was a post somwhere that touted a program in development that would allow you to send messages to BB users. I think it would work similar to ebuddy. I remember seeing a link to click and sign up to be part of a BETA when they were ready.

4. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

I remember when I missed BBM...

5. KyleJ1012

KyleJ1012 Active Member

BBM was the one thing I was truly upset about losing when I went from the Storm to the Inc. Its been 3 months now & although I still miss it there is no comparison between the phones & im very glad I made the switch.

6. zinda

zinda Active Member This Topic's Starter

No I was talking about actual text messages! The BBM messages automatically get saved on the SD Card in an excel sheet. I want the text messages though to actually look like I received the text on the android.