Blackhole 1.0 Stable ROM now available in ROM Manager

Last Updated:

1. sonofskywalker3

sonofskywalker3 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks to the enthusiasm and encouragement of many vibrant users over at XDA I have finally been able to release the first stable version of my rom, Blackhole 1.0 to ROM Manager. This should be able to be flashed over any existing ROM. This is JK6 android 2.2 based.

Instructions:
    Open ROM Manager
    Click "Download ROM"
    Click "Sonofskywalker3"
    Click "Blackhole 1.0 for Vibrant"
    Choose your boot/shutdown animation (if you pick "No Animations" the startup will be a blank screen, don't panic)
    Choose your Browser
    Choose your Calendar
    Choose your Desk Clock (experimental)
    Choose your extra keyboards (Swype is default because if you remove it, it's a pain to get back)
    Choose your Launcher
    Choose your Lockscreen (experimental)
    Choose your Media Player
    Choose your MMS
    Choose your Modem
    Choose your Theme
    Choose addons (Stock apps, Live wallpapers, Widgets, extras)
    Select if you want to backup your current rom (YES!!) and/or wipe data (strongly recommended)
    Press ok to reboot and install

The initial bootup is usually pretty long, and depending on what you chose there may be a few force closes at your first boot, but you should be fine after that.

Standard disclaimer:
    Even if you follow these instructions exactly there is no guarantee that this will work. You may brick your phone. You may get stuck with a force close loop. You may lose some data. You will void your warranty. You may catch on fire. By downloading this rom you agree that none of these things is my fault, and that any damage to personal property, mental sanity, economic stability, financial impunity or anything else that happens as a direct or indirect result of you flashing this ROM cannot be blamed on me. Capish?

Please enjoy this Custom ROM, and for any feedback, problems, requests, comments, compliments, insults, poo flinging or the like please visit the official Blackhole forums at SonofSkywalker3. I check those far more often than here, but I will still try to address any concerns here brought up here as well. And i'm always available via email at sonofskywalker3@androiddoes.net and frequently online at freenode irc channel #sonofskywalker3. Happy flashing boys and girls.

And as always, if you appreciate my work, please consider showing me a little love through the donate link in my signature. If you don't like my work, please let me know how I can fix it.

Advertisement
  2. VegasTouch

VegasTouch Well-Known Member

I only see Blackhole 1.1 for Vibrant. Typo?

Are there any screen shots anywhere for this?

3. sonofskywalker3

sonofskywalker3 New Member This Topic's Starter

I don't personally feel there's a need for screenshots seeing as it's just the stock theme, you've seen everything before. the novelty of this rom is the customization process, which you've really got to try for yourself to understand. That being said, i'll grab a screenshot of the nearly empty app drawer that results from picking "no thanks" on every possible prompt from a beta tester tonight if i can.