Blank E-mail...IncrediMail

Last Updated:

1. BG-Pete

BG-Pete Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 29, 2009

I have 2 friends that send mail using IncrediMail. When looking at these mails on my PC, they are fine. When reading through my Hero, they are blank. Even if I try to forward or reply to them, the original message is not there. I had my buddy send me a test message, just a one line note.....blank. Anything coming in from Outlook, Comcast Webmail or Mail2Web come in just fine. Anyone else have these issues and by chance have a fix? Thanks.

2. pdragon

pdragon Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Doing computer support for years, I personally had nothing but problems with IncrediMail's software. I believe IncrediMail is just an email client, not an actual email service (unless they've started that recently too). I would highly recommend making a kind recommendation to your friend(s) to stop using it. Unless they paid for it, it's riddled with crap advertising that's a potential source of malware.

Thunderbird is a great alternative. It doesn't have all the fancy email formatting & smilie stuff that IncrediMail does. I think most people would be thankful of that, tho. ;)