Blank Incredible Dock

Last Updated:

1. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone have a .png of a blank Incredible dock...or one where the right and left don't have icons so I can add my own for a custom dock. The one I have is a blank 5 icon look, but I wanted to have as close to an Incredible look as possible with the power of an X.

Advertisement
  2. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Well-Known Member

Why not use LauncherPro? You can put anything you want in the dock and/or use custom icons for them (just long press and it will give you options to change). All mine are transparent so it doesn't interfere with the look of my wallpaper...

3. SimsDelt

I do use launcher pro and transparent icons.... I just wanted a blank "Sense" dock so I could add icons to it in photoshop in the order I want and then apply "transparent" icons over it using Launcher Pro.

4. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

5. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Thanks to Turdbogls for finding original PNG. Here's about the best I could do with it. Hope that's what you wanted. Good luck!

[​IMG]

Link:
    [​IMG]

SimsDelt likes this.
  6. SimsDelt

Awesome... perfect! I can't decide if I'm gonna use this one or the 5 icon one... I'll make both of them up and we'll see.

7. SimsDelt

Thanks for the help guys. Here is my homescreen with dock. I like to call it "The Look of an Incredible with the Power of the X"

[​IMG]

eyebeam likes this.
  8. redraptor

redraptor Well-Known Member

I like it a lot. I wish someone would make off center icons for these specific docks so we can have highlighted icons that fit within the dock and don't seem over sized...that would make launcher pro PERFECT in my eyes.

I also did this all ghetto-fied since Im clueless on how to take a screenshot on these phones. Im on a fascinate and im sticking to ADW plus a special skin that gives me the customizable dock that also highlights. Im not a HUGE fan of the words, but at least it highlights nicely, and thats a big plus.

[​IMG]

9. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the screenshot, jonathanmsims. Looks good. Glad it worked for you!