• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blank screen on my sidekick

I have a very similar problem with my sk4g... I'm sorry, I'm new here and I'm not sure if I should make my own thread or not, but I'd like to ask it here since I can't post anything. Okay, so my sk4g is not rooted and my carrier is t-mobile. I don't have a warranty/insurance on the phone, so that isn't a choice. I accidentally dropped it in the toilet and I immediately took it out of the toilet, pull out the battery, and towel dried the phone. I've left it alone for about 4 months now because I thought it was a goner, but recently, I tried turning it on, and I can hear the sounds and everythin! BUT... the screen in black. Not entirely, though. When sunlight hits directly on the screen surface, I can see very faint pictures and icons on my phone. It functions normally, as well. I told my brother to call me and it rang. I'm not sure what I should do about my phone... I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here or whatnot, but a reply from anyone will be much appreciated! If you would like to, also, you can also private message me. Thank you so much xoxo

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones