• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blockbuster app has never worked?

when i go to select the app, the apps turns the screen black and in the upper left corner in white letters it says Blockbuster. what's wrong and how do i fix it?

Try a reboot. The same thing happened to me the other day when I tried to open it for the 1st time. I know I did a reboot yesterday. I opened the Blockbuster app as I was about to post a +1 here and it's fine. It opened and said it has an update which I'm installing now. Good luck.

A Blockbuster Express app would be better, IMHO. But I'm cheap. I'd rather spend a buck and have to drive to the closest BE kiosk than spend 4 bucks and drain my battery. I'll probably never use the BB app, I just wanted to see what it's all about.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones