Blu Diamond Screen Protectors = POS!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. TMack

TMack Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Accidentally peeled off my Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector while out of town over the weekend, so I stopped by a Verizon store in Chicago to pick up some quick protection. The only option they had for the X were "Blu Diamond" brand - made in China, of course. They are absolute pieces of sh*t. Look terrible, show massive fingerprints, seem to fog up for no reason. What a waste of $20. Why would Verizon carry such garbage? I figured I'd be ordering some more Steinheils anyway, since they're the shizl, but can't believe how bad these Blu Diamonds are. Argh! :mad:

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

cheap stuff is good in a pinch.. but not 20 dollars worth.

3. JazzMat

JazzMat Well-Known Member

That's the difference betwen "cheap" and "inexpensive." ;)

4. FireMedic65

FireMedic65 New Member

I bought these not knowing how bad they were. I went into the verizon store and they were said to be really good. I won't put in such confidence in an employee there again for such products.

I made a complaint to verizon about this via chat... they were happy to credit my account without any hassle. It was not a full credit.. but it was almost 90% of what I paid in the store. If anyone else got suckered into this product and is disappointed.. I suggest you do the same.

5. rchez16

rchez16 Well-Known Member

I put one of these protectors on my D-Inc over the weekend. So far, it has been great. It went on without incident, is perfectly cut for the D-Inc, and is decent with fingerprints.

Since the last post on this threat BluDiamond must have done something to improve their quality.