1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Blue glow when zooming in on the camera/videoGeneral

1. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

I may have changed a setting, I'm not sure, although I did click the "Reset to default" button but when I'm using the camera, if I'm zoomed in when I take the photo I get a blue glow on the picture, strange thing is this is only on the camera app and when I view the pictures they're perfectly fine.

Same thing happens with the video too, when zoomed in everything is in blue, again the actual video isn't effected.

This isn't a big problem because the actual pictures/videos aren't effect but it does look strange, especially if someone is looking over my shoulder.

Any ideas what's happening/how to fix it?

Advertisement
  2. Cleggy

Cleggy Well-Known Member

Havent a clue but just yesterday i experienced the exact same thing. Figured it was just having a 'moment', as i was taking a picture outside in semi-ish low light conditions. Not experienced it yet today :s
  3. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

Used the Stock video player to play a video from the Sky Sports app, stretched the video and everything went blue again...