• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Blue Screen (Brick?)

Gaesaeki

Lurker
Aug 10, 2014
I've been experiencing an issue with my rooted Huawei Valiant, where I can't seem to boot the phone, as when the phone gets past the Huawei boot logo, it transitions into a blue screen. Prior to this, I had installed CWM Recovery through Eagerestwolf's guide, and I made a few modifications to the phone, through root. (Note I have not installed/flashed any custom ROMs prior to this)

Now, this Blue Screen issue only came up a couple days ago, during normal use. If I could recall, browsing Youtube when suddenly the phone had froze, prompting a crash notification from the Youtube App, and the 2D Home. I waited to no avail, and attempted to reboot the phone, which is where I discovered the blue screen. I can't seem to, in any way, boot the phone up, and I'm just looking for some assistance from this forum on how to fix this.

What should I do?

Edit: How do I restore to stock ROM?

Edit: I'm thinking to flash the stock from found on the Valiant forum, but I'm not sure about how to do that without accessing the recovery on my phone...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones