blue theme for bbv1 2.1 rom??

Last Updated:

1. FUCCO

FUCCO Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have bb v1 2.1 rom with the nextheme. I miss the blue smoked glass theme i had with the bbv8. When i applied it i can not recieve calls, just keep gettign a forced close error message. I assume it is not compatable. Anyway, been looking but have not found anything yet. The blue theme i had included a "battery" icon that changed color and a blue signal meter. Also it had a acutal satilete icon in the notification panel.

Advertisement
  2. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member

I followed this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=667951 to modify my framework with the icons I wanted (you can unzip the smoked glass blue theme you like and pull them from the framework_res. apk there) and pushed it back to my phone, then used adb to ensure it was zipaligned so it's optimized for Pete's BB v1. I have that satellite GPS icon you're talking about now.

Also, someone at Alldroid has reported that Marty4Short's Blue Theme works well, so long as you don't apply it to phone and contacts: Themes, Mods, & Screenshots

3. FUCCO

FUCCO Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for the info. I downloaded martys blue theme, opened it up and just delete the apk files for the contacts and phone. Therefore when i installed the theme they were not affected and so far everything is working and looking good.