Blue tint in photos...Support

Last Updated:

1. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know the screen has a bluish tint on the Super Amoled (read this info in another thread here), but my pictures shouldn't have a bluish tint in place of white.

This is my 2nd Epic, and the 1st one didn't have this issue - but it had horrible DL/UL, so I swapped phones and got a 2nd Epic.

Anyone else having this issue? If so, is there a settings change that I can do or check for? Or do I need to go get Epic #3?

Hate to get a 3rd Epic, as this one the DL/UL seem to be working as they should.

TIA! :)

Advertisement
  2. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Figured out the problem, doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. A Mod is welcome to close this thread - thank you! :)

3. TheAlien

TheAlien Well-Known Member

Ok, so you had a problem that someone else may have had and you "fixed the problem". A proper post would have been "I fixed the problem, and here's how:" Otherwise, kinda pointless, don't ya think? :rolleyes:

4. xXSecretAgentXx

xXSecretAgentXx Well-Known Member

How much UL/DL were you getting on the first one? How much are you getting now? My unit i think is perfect....no gps issues or any other issues ppl talk about. Only prob is Dl/UL speeds which is not bad but not as good as i was getting on my evo. I thought this was a problem on ALL phones but if getting a new one fixes this, i might just think about it.