• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blue Tooth Issues while connecting GTN7000 with Dell XPS l502x

Hi Guys,

When I try to connect my GTN7000 with my Dell XPS L502X laptop(with WIN 7 Home Premium), my laptop is detecting GTN7000 as a bluetooth device but it is not installing the drivers correctly due to this I am not able to send files from my phone to PC over bluetooth.

When I try to connect GTN7000 with my lenovo laptop, it is able to detect the drivers and everything is working fine.

Due to this I think that its only that my Dell laptop doesn't install the drivers properly.

Has some one faced this issue and were able to rectify it please help me to resolve it.

Regards,
K.Ramesh Karthik.

i have had similar problems before...though im using HP TM2t Win7 64Bit. usually i dont have any problems with bluetooth connections from and to my Galaxy Note except when i upgrade softwares (originally from 2.3.6 GB until to 4.0.4 ICS today)...the thing is im having problems connecting after the said upgrades. after hours of system analyzing, i found out that the problem isnt really the drivers for the software upgrades handle those drivers too. after reboot then drivers are fine. but if you still cannot connect to your PC, it might be a cookie problem somewhere your PC and Galaxy Note.Here's what i did: in your N7000 try finding your Dell through bluetooth and add this as connection.It will send a notification code to compare and accept. On your Dell try finding your N7000 and add this as a connection overwriting the previous connection. it will work just fine as it did to mine. Hope that helps.

Reactions: rameshkarthik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones