• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blue tooth pocket dial Issue. PISSING ME OFF

His has been one of my biggest problems with blue tooth. I work in the hvac field and love my blue tooth head set. Here is my problem, When I hang up from a blue tooth call my screen automatically comes back on in my pocket. Then I end up with a pocket dial. I can not tell you how frustrating this is. I can not find a setting to solve this problem. If I answer via blue tooth why is my screen coming on after the call. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT thanks.

His has been one of my biggest problems with blue tooth. I work in the hvac field and love my blue tooth head set. Here is my problem, When I hang up from a blue tooth call my screen automatically comes back on in my pocket. Then I end up with a pocket dial. I can not tell you how frustrating this is. I can not find a setting to solve this problem. If I answer via blue tooth why is my screen coming on after the call. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT thanks.

I work out in the field as well (not hvac though) and cant imagine how you could keep this thing in your pocket! I did it for a while and was just too afraid of damaging it (bumping it or otherwise) as well as the same calling out problem. I always made sure to keep the glass facing inwards and I am sure that exacerbated the problem, especially when sweating. Some of the call confirm programs mentioned probably would work for you but my solution for both concerns was the leather belt (clip) holster. I got the one sold by Sprint however there are few others available online for much less.

Considering dust, lint, sand etc in pockets, I figure its safer on a holster anyway if you factor in the potential screen separation. I also use the bodyglove case and it still fits in the holster (with magnetic flap) no problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones