Blue tooth pocket dial Issue. PISSING ME OFF

Last Updated:

1. roscopicotrane

roscopicotrane Member This Topic's Starter

His has been one of my biggest problems with blue tooth. I work in the hvac field and love my blue tooth head set. Here is my problem, When I hang up from a blue tooth call my screen automatically comes back on in my pocket. Then I end up with a pocket dial. I can not tell you how frustrating this is. I can not find a setting to solve this problem. If I answer via blue tooth why is my screen coming on after the call. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Jim_Phone

Jim_Phone Well-Known Member

I never used BT but you can use free app Call Confirm as safety measure to help prevent pocket dials frm actually dialing out.

roscopicotrane likes this.
  3. kencrudup

kencrudup Well-Known Member

Or get "Not Call Log" from the market- I have mine set to return to the "Home" screen after a call ends.

4. RickJ

RickJ Well-Known Member

I work out in the field as well (not hvac though) and cant imagine how you could keep this thing in your pocket! I did it for a while and was just too afraid of damaging it (bumping it or otherwise) as well as the same calling out problem. I always made sure to keep the glass facing inwards and I am sure that exacerbated the problem, especially when sweating. Some of the call confirm programs mentioned probably would work for you but my solution for both concerns was the leather belt (clip) holster. I got the one sold by Sprint however there are few others available online for much less.

Considering dust, lint, sand etc in pockets, I figure its safer on a holster anyway if you factor in the potential screen separation. I also use the bodyglove case and it still fits in the holster (with magnetic flap) no problems.

5. roscopicotrane

Hey thanks for the app mentions!!! I will give that a try. I will also be getting the rugged case with belt clip from innocase. thanks much guys!!

6. roscopicotrane

Got both apps and love them!!! now to get the case! Thanks