• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blueant Q1 and Incredible

jmeltzer

Apr 8, 2010
Does anyone else have a Blueant q1 paired with their incredible? I seem to be having some issues with mine. For some reason it is not dialing any of the speeddials correctly. It seems to just do a redial whenever I attempt to dial any of the favorites.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I actually called support and they were somewhat receptive. Probably need a few more calls into support to make a difference tho. I tried upgrading the headset to latest BIOS as well but it did not make a difference.

The support person saod there is away to assign speed dial numbers directly to the headset and bypass the phones speedily settings. Mentioned that only an oncoming number can be stored so you have to havenumber call you In order to store it on the headset.

It is kind of upsetting that this does not work as expected but hopefully they will h it resolved In thenext firmware rev.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones