• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blueant Q1 not working on N1.. for me.

Thanks for that. Will find a PC today to update. Odd that there is very little documentation to be found with this device and the N1 (also on the Blueant site). Could be I was looking in the wrong places.

Just curious.. how many hours can you get when streaming music/podcasts/nav to the device? This is the only reason I bought this thing.

Upvote 0
Thanks for that. Will find a PC today to update. Odd that there is very little documentation to be found with this device and the N1 (also on the Blueant site). Could be I was looking in the wrong places.

Just curious.. how many hours can you get when streaming music/podcasts/nav to the device? This is the only reason I bought this thing.

To answer my own question the Blueant Q1/N1 works fine as long as you have the latest blueant firmware install. Also, I get about 4 hours of audio (Podcasts) playtime from 1 full blue ant charge. Maybe this helps someone out there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones