• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Blueant T1

I had a Blueant Q1, which my puppy ate. I have since purchased a T1. It does not seem to do as much as the Q1 did. I am using Android (of course), with an HTC Hero. It doesn't take many voice commands like the Q1 did. Is this typical, or, do I need to download some specific apps?

I have been thinking of getting a Q2, but have read that the Q2 doesn't really do more than the T1. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Saw a couple of posts asking about the widget to control in-call volume with a BlueAnt T1. My apologies to those who will consider this as too easy to have to explain, but it took me a bit to figure it out. I almost returned my T1 thinking the "set" in-call volume was lousy - or I was going deaf. And I'm usually pretty good with technology!
Anyway, here's what I found:
Make sure you are on a screen that has enough room for a 4 square block of icons.
The volume widget, from what I can tell, needs that amount of space to show.
Press the PLUS sign on your phone's home screen to get to the "Add to Home" screen.
Press the Widget icon.
Find the widget called "Volume Control" - it should have installed with your T1.
Press that widget icon and it should pop up on your screen ready to use.
It has slide controls to adjust the In-call and Media volumes.

Upvote 0
I just received my BlueAnt today and can't seem to get it to connect to my MyTouch 4g. Sometimes it will see it but wont pair or connect. sometimes it will pair but wont connect. Sometimes it says invalid pin or passkey when my phone never asked for a pin or passkey. a couple of times it actually did ask for one then said it was incorrect when i put in 0000 like it told me to and sometimes it would say that it couldnt connect. It has become a very frustrating issue for me and I am about to step on the BlueAnt like i would a real ant....tips would be greatly appreciated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones