blueish hue screen

Last Updated:

1. jazzman09

jazzman09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone notice compared to other screens the saoled display makes whites look kind of bluish?

Advertisement
  2. iPenguin

iPenguin Well-Known Member

Yep. It's a trait of the SAMOLED display. If you had an AMOLED display, you may notice a slight pinkish hue. Some phones produce the hue more strongly, but it only takes a little to get used to.

3. jazzman09

ok cool ty i was using driod x and that explains it 2 diff screen technologies

4. jazzman09

I luv this phone compared to droid x btw even though it hasnt got much attention its much better im returning my x. This phones reception blows the x out of the water! Just wish you could speak to it and it would write what u said instead of having to type it out.

5. iPenguin

iPenguin Well-Known Member

I only demoed my friend's X for a while, and I don't know... it just didn't have too much of an effect on me. It was cool, don't get me wrong. But I went and played with the Vibrant and it feels more "right". Sadly I'm not on t-mobile, so it looks like I'm holding out for the Fascinate, but I really do love these Galaxy phones. I hope they get hyped up *alot* more.

jazzman09 likes this.
  6. rajendra82

rajendra82 Well-Known Member

If you switch the input method to Android keyboard, via the popup dialog box you will get by a long touch in the input location, you should see a speaker icon on the OS keyboard with the speech to text capabilities you are wanting. The Swype and Samsung keyboards don't have that. Not sure how well it works, but that's how you can do it on this phone for now.

jazzman09 likes this.
  7. jazzman09

Nevermind i found it :) ty

8. Terry S

Terry S Well-Known Member

I love the speech to text capability, it works really well for me.. Using it for everything from texting to searching the internet!

9. scorpiodsu

scorpiodsu Active Member

I took my X back to verizon. It's just ugly and motorola software is junk. But I really couldn't get over how ugly the phone is. A big blocky looking phone. Back at AT&T and now waiting on the streak LOL. The screen is 5 inches, but I have to try it for my self LOL.