• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BluetEEth.....Two bluetooths

simagic

Mar 29, 2012
So..I'm thinking about doing this. I'll tell why at the end. I wanted to get two bluetooth earpieces. One for each ear. Does anyone know if that would be as / good as / better than / worse than / much worse than / just wired stereo earbuds. WHY DO I WANT TO DO THIS. I would like the '"stereo feature" and the shutting off of surrounding noise feature that having something in both ears gives you, BUT, sometimes ( for example), I might be sitting in a doctors office, or something similar for a long period of time. I might want to watch a movie or listen to music. BUT I wouldn't want something ( at that time) in both ears. What if they called my name and I didn't hear them. Then they call the next person and I'm sitting there all day. This way I could just have it in the ONE ear when I want and two ears when I want. Any thoughts as to sound quality with this method???? Also, would I be able to pair them both to the phone. Would they work like one. Any delay between the two. Has anyone ever done this???

If it 'is' possible to pair to single headsets to the phone - I believe only one of the bluetooth devices can be active at any time.

My only experience is my home phone. I have two cell phones attached to it so I can take cell calls on my land line, but only one bluetooth cell phone call can be active at a time...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones